I'm looking for...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding 2011

I was so excited to come home from my last exam and switch on the TV to see if there were any news and/or clips on the Royal Wedding of William and Kate. I was most excited about her dress and I must say she had the most gorgeous dress ever! As I was watching the news before where people were predicting her dress and some say her dress must be costume-like to some degree because this is not a typical wedding! So that automatically put a rough picture in my head of something overdone, non-modern, excessive and all of that but when I finally saw the dress I was stunt! I was so glad with her pick of this chic, modern, elegant dress by Sarah Burton! It's totally something suitable for a Royal Wedding with a hint of modernness and current style. I love her fitted bodice with long sleeves made out of lace which brings a touch of elegance and romantic feel to it. I absolutely love her dress! Her train was just right, not too long and not too short. Her hair and makeup was very neutral and beautiful, with a simple but elegant tiara on her half up and half down loose curled hair. What I am curious now is her heels, I wonder what she was wearing! and did u see her gigantic royal blue engagement ring? it's so stunning!

*All pictures belongs to their onwer, I just found them on google image =]*





What do you guys think about the Royal Wedding? did you like the dress? What was your specially wedding moment? I also loved how the ring didn't fit which really shows that they are human as well!!! Mistakes can happen but that will just add on to their amazing memory and make a cute story to their future children. I wish them all the best in the future for a prosperous and happy life s2.

No comments: